Tuesday, July 1, 2008

锅贴!

Nga Ngaa... Today woke up a bit late.. at 10.30a.m. .. keke.. Holiday mah.. After enjoy late wake up this few days next week have to wake up early le.. Cuz school re-open le.. Today after wake up.. Wash my clothes and brush.. Then cook my breakfast.. To clear freezer.. I ate dumpling today.. But not soup dumpling.. Is Fried dumpling.. Defrost it for 3 to 4 minutes.. Then put some oil in the pan.. Add in the dumpling and fry till it become goldish and it is ready to eat.. Yea.. Taste nice!! Juicy dumpling..! When I bite it.. The juice all come out and spread on the table.. Hehe.. Can you imagine how juicy it is?? =) After lunch.. Dry my cloth and watch Conan, The detective.. I love to watch detective drama or even movie.. Like some HK movie is about detective de.. Yea.. After watch.. Collect my clothes outside and some shirt is not dry.. So just collect it and hang it inside the house.. If tomorrow morning still does not dry.. Will take out and dry again tomorrow.. Hope it can dry by tomorrow morning then I can no need to dry it outside.. Tonight got dinner.. Bread with Egg spread and Toast bread with Sausage.. Mom bought de.. Till now still not yet finish.. Ahhhh... and also Milo panas.. ^.^ Too cold.. Have to drink something hot.. Now continue watch drama again.. About Insurance de.. All drama though.. And today got some movie from Katak.. Then I think I can watch it until this finish semester.. Yeah! Comedy somemore.. Cheer Up!! Have to go continue the drama first.. See ya! Allahi mana ay and God Bless~
Breakfast + Lunch = Brunch at 11.30a.m

Dinner at 5.30p.m~
Rubylike~

No comments: