Sunday, July 27, 2008

小组!

Today morning went to church.. Then when finish church we get knew of some new church member and most of them came from Sabah de.. Tawau.. Sandakan.. Then after that we even went to Vic Park de Happy Meal.. A restaurant sounds like McD de shop.. Chinese restaurant in Vic Park de.. Then ate and talk talk with the church member.. Some kind of like in KK after church will go to have lunch with Jing Sze them de.. Then after lunch.. They say want to have ice cream wor.. Baskin Robins oh.. First time ate Baskin Robbins.. I choose the flavour Caramel Chocolate Crunch in Cone.. Taste nice and like sweet sweet de.. Cuz the caramel but very sticky when kena my hand.. After ice cream we get back home loh.. The cell leader.. Which is Adeline.. Came from Tawau de.. Send us back home and I think she want us to join her cell group.. Every friday also de.. Thinking to go if they use Chinese for sharing or what.. But then if English oh.. Kinda hard also.. Cuz like sometimes cannot express what I want to tell and takkan say rojak meh.. Cannot mah right.. Yea.. Katak also ngam de.. say learn mah.. and grow mah.. I know.. Let me think first lah.. and see at where loh.. Whether got car or not.. English oh.. K lah.. Going to sleep soon also.. I love sleeping these few days.. hehe.. Good night! See ya and Hasta mas oh-k'in! God Bless~

Caramel Chocolate Crunch in cone!

Baskin Robins Ice Cream!
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we all join her cell group is better lah.. Every friday also no problem mah..dun Think to much loh..if they use Englis sharing u also can emulate mah..if cannot understand ask to explain mah..now u see mum also study Englis with u no problem right?..>.< ( Lao shi shou mum xi wang u can join cell group..)I holp u can understand my kindly feelings..Katak says is ngam de..learn mah..and grow mah.. go go go..god will prepare car for u..and all the best thing to u.. so don't delay oh..GBU