Thursday, July 10, 2008

行销学!

That's Marketing chinese name.. Filter told me is what Market-ing direct translate to chinese.. Going to twist his head down.. wakakkakaka.. Just kidding.. Today class still okay.. Morning class is Htay's Marketing class.. Good news she's a good tutor and not stingy at marking.. That's what she said.. and she always get drunk.. What a casual tutor she is.. Yea Yea.. and she scared me.. Saying what if we take Marketing and Management at the same time have to drop one unit.. No way..!!! I have to go back to KK for holidays.. What for I want to take one more semester.. I must work hard to passed all this subjects and actually not pass all.. Is get some distinction too! Maybe High Distinction.. Who knows?? Bad news is Htay have to rush to her CBS class on thursday at 12.. So she push our class time to 8 o'clock in the morning which mean I have to wake up earlier to reach school in time.. And I don't like to wake up early.. It's winter.. But still I have to.. Cuz I have no choice.. She's a good tutor I think.. That's why I kinda like her teaching style.. Not boring.. After class.. Had lunch with Jonathan, Alysia and Ray.. Went to Karawara's Wong's hawker with Jon's car.. His car is too low and whenever want to go trough a road hump.. have to slow down.. keke =P.. Had Mi Goreng as my lunch and after that send Alysia go home cuz she don't have any afternoon class.. Then back to uni again.. Continue my second class.. Law Contract.. Luckily the tutor was not like the one in last semester.. This one is okay and talk faster than the previous one which will make us sleep in the class but we didn't.. This time is a male tutor.. Went to class with tee-shirt and jeans.. Casual har.. and talk lots of funny stuffs.. Not like teaching actually and makes the class more interesting.. Like telling us Contract Law is actually not that easy if we know how to answer the question.. That's it.. For my classes today.. Tomorrow will be having my Management class.. Hope the tutor is okay too..! but heard that it's lots of assignment too.. What? again.. I think.. not I think.. is I decide.. after I move house.. Will start doing my assignments.. That's lots to go.. Can't just watch drama or dreaming dreaming.. I have to start doing everything from this Sunday onwards.. Gambateh..! and.. I'm too tired today.. intend to take a nap in the evening but couldn't sleep.. Okay.. going to bed early too tonight.. although I had my class in the afternoon.. See ya! Qaana gurdu wai and God Bless~

Mi goreng Malaysian style.. I guess it's
Mee Mamak.. Taste good.. But KK's better..
Rubylike~

No comments: