Thursday, July 17, 2008

新车!

Arrival of new car.. But I think when I drive already become old car neh.. Not drive also cannot.. Drive also cannot.. How leh?! Macam mana leh? Don't care lah.. When I drive.. To me.. Still is a new car mah.. Am I right? Oh ya.. I moved my bed already last night but forgot to mention it.. Now only remember again.. Keke.. Nothing much different also but it's hard to sleep cuz I used to sleep at 12 to 1.. And cuz today have to wake up early in the morning to school so have to sleep early at around 11.. Couldn't be.. I can't sleep at that early.. So I just turn turn turn.. Until I fell asleep I think is already 12.. Maybe.. And just now nearly fell asleep during Law class.. Keep on yawning.. Mak Lo.. wakakkakkaka.. Today after school when reach home start to do my Marketing assignment le.. Then till now my eyes only can see big words.. When see small words is like getting blur.. OMG!! It's show that I'm going to sleep le lah.. Can't finish my Marketing on today.. So just do it on tomorrow.. But tomorrow gonna have Management class in the afternoon and Management still got another assignment.. Erm... How am I gonna finish everything before week 5? I just too scare to work too slow.. Have to do a bit faster.. And even cut down my drama time.. I not even watch drama since this week started.. Only a short drama for 20 mins.. And with no ending.. Poor.. =( Post my picture for today I took it at Uni's bus stop.. Luckily there was not many people there.. If not sure so pai seh one.. Winter look.. Still got sun.. But wearing scarf.. My back side getting sour.. Too tired I guess.. Going to rest..! Can't overload my health.. Good night! See ya and Çau! God Bless~
Bus Stop again..!! No peace for today's Pic~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ruby..why ur Face look becoming thin and haggard wearing looking oh..when u dun eat anything drink more F1+F3 kay..if u dun eat later get stomachache oh!!juz be caution ya..dun sleep too late..must take health..whatever u must always take care!! bu yao ling mummy dan xin oh!!May the Load bless you...