Monday, July 14, 2008

银行户口!

Last night Nen Nen sleep here loh.. and so do tonight cuz she don't want to sleep in hostel.. wakkakakak... Too hostel bah.. then she came back with us again.. Today went to Erica Underwood first.. Where Nen have to stay for the whole semester de.. Take keys from the reception or office they called.. Then bring us to her room.. After that go directly to Carousel by bus 34.. Before go to shop inside Carousel.. went to BankWest and get a new account.. Called Instant Saver which minimum AUD $ 500 needed to have in the account which has 4.75% interest per annum.. and linked to another account called Regular Saver with minimum have to deposit AUD $ 50 and maximum AUD $ 500 monthly to get an interest for 10% high per annum.. Although I don't have much money.. I still get the account first for Instant Saver and put AUD $ 500 into it till I get money from my parents only put it into the 10% interest account.. Sounds great huh? can have 10% interest per annum.. But now have to wait till I get the money first.. now still getting the 4.75% interest of the Instant Saver.. understand what I type? Cuz actually I'm also a bit blur.. Have to make it clear.. keke.. ^.^ Went to carousel after that.. Bought a weighing machine from Woolworth.. cost me AUD $ 11 plus.. not digital de of course.. When I got more money only buy the digital one.. hehe.. =) After that take bus 34 to Curtin Uni and wait for San Hwei.. Leong's ex-classmate.. Who got car to pick us up and send us back home to get Nen's luggage and send us to Erica Underwood again.. But we have to back home by ourself.. Help Nen's get her things all prepare in her hostel then she back home with us again.. Cuz don't want to stay in hostel and get know a new friend.. Nen's flatmate.. A Malaysian too.. Called Yi Han.. Atleast she knew someone then if got anything got people to help her out.. right? Back home continue my Management assignment which I didn't finish this morning.. Just drop down some point list on line paper.. And it tooks me quite a long time and even do it in the living room where Nen on MSN there and Leong say wanna watch movie but actually she talk on the phone.. I choose Nando's to be my assignment topic.. Don't know can or not.. For doing an hour of Nando's company research and listing.. My comp nearly no batt and have to back to my room and continue.. After awhile.. Finished it and went to Leong's room chit chatting with that two sopo.. Leong and Nen.. Talk a lot like never before.. Phone rang and back to room again.. Continue blogging and now finished blog..! Yeah! It's time to sleep.. Good night!! See ya and Jakisiñkama.. God Bless~
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why..talk too long oh!! today very happy 是吗?可把我累死了!must taken time read ur blog..u know lah ur mum english very poor..>p< dun worry about that lah..mum will send $$$ to ur A/C kay..that should be no problem.. enjoy ur study ya...仰望耶稣的必看见丰富的恩典!we'll be blessed..Amen..GBU

Anonymous said...

haha
aunty.. tis blog really long ..
what a gud explanation abt the acc ah .. when apply working in bankwest ..?? haha