Thursday, July 3, 2008

搭旱!

If those good in chinese... Will directly guess what is that.. Is the word translate from Malay... Is "tahan"... de deng... keke ^.^ Cold leh... Yea.. It's cold enough in Perth and still want to tell cold jokes.. Gaga.. Eveything also by tahan.. Today only ate a little food.. Can tahan till now.. Geng? and now not wearing any jackets or long pants.. can tahan.. Geng? It's 13 C outside.. But one thing cannot tahan and have to do it on tomorrow liao.. That's it!! Shopping!!!... I want to get out from this house.. at least not staying at home whole day will be fine.. My butt just stick to the bed whole day.. But tomorrow I'll be going to Karawara.. Although it's raining tomorrow but still have to.. Cuz this one I can't tahan already!!!! Fuhh... It's too bored to stay at home.. But it's happy and excited cuz school re-open next Monday...! Yeah!!! Know how happy I am.. and know why?? keke.. Cuz after school re-open.. I only have 13 weeks left to get back home.. wakakakaka.. can't wait.. and this one also cannot tahan! Boooooooooooooooo... Guess what..? I got myself a breakfast of three pieces of bread.. One with "wallet egg".. one with "egg spread".. and one with "sausage".. like a lot har? but not really.. It's only 3 pieces of bread.. and from brunch time till now.. Nothing more is being feed to my stomach.. Understand how tahan or not.. ah.. got.. is a food brought back by Katak from his cousin house.. is like meatball stuff.. I think is pork mince with onion.. If I'm not wrong and I can try t do it myself next time.. Try something new mah.. Keke.. ^.^ Aha...! Nothing more to write? Yea.. I watched two movie today.. First.. Mean Girls.. and second.. Step Up 2.. I also watched Conan again.. Bored right? Yea I know.. Nothing to do what.. Okay.. It's time to go to bed.. Good night and See ya! Mshvidobit and God Bless~
3 pieces!

One last bite of 3 pieces..!
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Li..three pieces of bread..Make three different taste...good idea oh.. it only 3 pieces of bread.. enough may? everything must be enjoy ya..god bless..

Anonymous said...

haha .. ur bread ok o .. look so yummy ...