Thursday, July 31, 2008

指甲油!

keke.. I painted my nail.. yea.. In white.. Actually I was painting it in dark grey.. Something like that.. But I changed it to white cuz dark grey look a bit weird?! Yea.. Then I changed it to white.. Let see.. what happened today.. Morning woke up like 7.30a.m.. Prepare everything and get myself toast bread with cheese then went to school.. It's raining early in the morning.. Out from home at about 5 past 8.. Fast leh.. Then get my umbrella ready.. Having my breakfast.. Went to school.. with bus of course.. But the bus is so full that I couldn't get a seat.. Just stand till I reach school but it's only like 2-3 mins.. When I arrived in school.. No more rain.. Yeah! Went to class and we got out Marketing lecture today.. Someone's group present and I gave a comment.. Then I earn one mark for participate.. Cool~!! This motivate us to participate in class.. After class went to print out my LAW lecture note for afternoon class and Management for tomorrow's class.. As well as my Management assignment.. Yea.. I finished it.. keke v^.^v.. Going to hand up on tomorrow.. Don't know how many marks will I get.. But what I wish is a higher marks.. hehe.. after printing.. went to main cafe with Samanthat, Dennis, Fung, Wei Jie and their friend ( all kk people).. Younger than me one year old de.. In TTSS also and their friend is from Lok Yuk.. Quiet and Noob de.. keke.. People eat he also watch only.. Sendiri don't eat.. Then after lunch went to Law class.. Did a pretty good job today.. I got my tutorial in the right track and most of us done well in the tutorial.. Finished class.. Went to IGA with Ah Xian (same with me in Law class).. He bought groceries for himself and I bought some instant pasta for Roanna and Ronnie.. about 10 packs oh.. Cuz is only AUD 0.99 per pack.. Cheap right?! Also bought an onion and 6 eggs.. An onion cost me AUD 0.38 oh.. Nearly RM 1.. So expensive de onion.. Never mind lah.. I need it for my pasta mah.. Drink nutrition again for dinner.. But just now someone add me in Skype.. and ask me to vote for her.. Drink herbalife de.. Some sort of competition wor.. Don't know lah.. Then meh just vote loh.. Cuz she gave me advise also.. Ask me to drink shake in the morning also wor.. Will try it after I finish my bread k.. 4 pieces left.. keke.. ^.^ OMG! Write too long for today oh.. Sure mom will say de.. Good night Good night!! See ya and Hino koh noh! God Bless~
Pasta I ate at school.. Don't like it.. Not really tasty..
Like got vegetable paste inside or almond?! Weird~
I painted my nail in white.. Nice!!
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SIS,i sure your parent proud of u also if u cant study as well as they want. u know y cause u from dont know how to cook now be a pro cook, n dont know how to take care of yourself now already pro in that also. i blif study is important but build a good character more important. u already mature when at there study. agree? sure i believe your study also good la! we are bro n sis mah so we are smart. amen? hahaha