Monday, July 21, 2008

生病了!

First sick I caught in Perth.. I guess is started from the sore throat.. Don't know why I caught sore throat and I keep taking the fisherman tablets also no use.. Then the next day went to Fremantle.. Eat seafood platter somemore.. All fried food.. And today I caught Flu.. Actually from last night I keep sneezing liao de.. But didn't take medicine.. Until today.. I got running nose.. OMG!! It's suffer.. and I still need to rush for my homework for Accounting.. For two weeks.. and I not even do anything for my Management n Marketing assignment.. Arrgghh!! Too many things need to be done.. please give me more more time.. Before this semester start.. I wish the time can run fast so that I can back to KK earlier.. But now.. I realize that the time is just run too fast.. Now is the 3rd week already.. And my assignment still hang.. Not even got any movement.. Alamak...!!!! It's time to start my assignment again.. and at this moment.. I caught sick!! Oh Gosh!! Everything come at once.. Running Nose.. Flu.. Sore Throat.. Headache.. People went to Northbridge and I just can stay at home.. After my lunch.. I take a flu tablets and have a nap for 2 hours.. Still.. woke up le still tired and my nose still running like the water tap.. Continue my Accounting work and around 7 only go to bath.. Then continue the Accounting again until 10.30.. Mom ask me to take the Flu tablet with Capucinno Milk Shake.. Tasty.. But I don't know that have to wait 30 mins only can eat the medicine.. And so.. I ate it after I drink the milk shake.. keke^.^ No common sense.. Gaga.. now have to rest le.. already eat medicine and now like sleepy already.. Good night lah.. Pray for me everyone.. I need good health and good time.. See ya and Te be la puori! God Bless~
Sore Throat come first..
Then start sneezing..

Lastly running nose like water tap..
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

生病啦!mummy 都说了好多次啦..叫你要好好照顾身体..now u must take more time to rest o.k!..要准时吃药+多喝水..暂时不要往外逛..不是病了才说..I need good health and pray for me de..u know!mum dun want u do like this..But whatever 保重身体要紧不要令我们担心知道吗?将一切重担携给神..耶和华要医治你的一切伤风感冒..The Lord will keep ur going out and ur coming in from this time on and forevermore.Amen

Anonymous said...

Hi auntie!!! So "in" oh you.. haha. I'm ah liaw! the dark dark girl.. ruby take care ar! I will pray for you too. hehe.