Saturday, July 12, 2008

搬家了!

That's Right!! We've move out from the old house and move into new house.. New room oh.. Love this room more.. Brighter and bigger.. But then less one thing.. That's is a small cabinet to put my pants and those small small thingy.. Gonna buy one when going to Red Dot or The Reject Shop.. But it's heavy lah.. and have to build our own.. Don't know can or not.. Or got tools or not.. Today so tired lah.. Move house and walk here n there.. Morning move everything to new house then back to the old house.. Had lunch at Eureka Restaurant again.. Then wait for taxi.. Help Leong n Lee move their thing to new house.. Me also follow taxi.. hehe.. ^.^ Then around 3 something still not start to put in my shirt into wardrobe yet.. Too slow.. hehe.. and I think is about 4 something only finish everything.. About 5 ah.. Yea Yea.. Then online start to do some research for my assignment.. I just don't want to rush.. So do it slowly loh.. Store it in my brain first.. Cuz the tutor also not yet explain clearly.. Luckily Ah Xian say can help me and give me his work for reference.. keke.. =) Better than have to do everything by myself mah.. Am I right? Tonight maybe celebrate for moving into new house.. Had our dinner at Karawara.. Leave house at 6p.m. then who know when we reach Karawara already 7 plus.. Cuz need to wait bus.. Especially Saturday.. Very less bus de.. We had SaraThai as our dinner tonight.. In cold winter night.. I drink Tom Yam soup.. Is seafood Tom Yam soup.. The seafood very pity.. only include 1 prawn.. few squid and few fishcake and fishball.. Poor huh?? Everything is expensive nowadays.. Put some pics for sharing k..? Gotta sleep le.. Tired.. Eyes heavy.. Nite Nite.. See ya and Byvajcie! God Bless~

All my thing that need to move.. Hehe =)


Roast Duck oh.. AUD$28 per duck..

Spicy Pork Chop AUD$14.80 per plate..


Sizzling Japanese Bean Curd AUD$14.80 per plate..


While the room still empty with only bed chair and desk..

Room not empty with my things..

No matter how big or how small the table.. Still FULL!
Seafood TomYam! Syok on Winter!
Curry Lamb from SaraThai!! It's HOT!
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah!! syok oh.. ur dinner.. but too expensive lah..move into new house.. live in new room..sleep new bed..got sweet dream lah.. last night,let mum know ur bed position,what's ur opinion in ur new bed room?that should be no problem right?...take care of urself kay..god bless..