Monday, July 28, 2008

睡觉!

Haha.. Yea.. I love sleeping these few days.. Whenever in the morning will like don't want to wake up de.. But sometimes force myself to.. Cuz want to wake up for homework, assignments, and church as well.. Is like Perth's weather turning become warmer than winter.. Winter is going to pass I think.. and I wish.. keke.. Cuz winter is just too cold for me.. And I know I should appreciate KK's sun now.. KK's summer.. All time summer.. wahahhahahha.. Gonna enjoy it lots when I got back to KK.. Woke up like 10.30 this morning.. Nothing much to do.. But homework!! I did my Managerial Accounting tutorial questions and I found that I got lots of questions don't know how to do.. OMG!! Tomorrow just go to school and print it out then on class only see what the tutor say lah.. It's kinda hard..! All like never seen those word before.. T.T After finish my work like around 3 something.. Went to Karawara with Leong and Nen.. Intend to send Nen back home who know after buy something in Coles and back to her hostel.. She start to pack up her stuff and come to our house again.. Sleep here for another night.. keke.. =P Tomorrow then go to school with Leong loh.. And me.. Still can sleep till like 10 something.. I love sleeping.. Totally love it!! Wakakkakakaka.. Sleeping make me grow.. Make me grow taller.. wuhuhuhuhu.. And sleeping is like charging energy to me..! Tomorrow is Roanna birthday again! Bro and Sis birthday so near.. Unfortunately I'm not in KK.. No present loh.. keke.. But I really miss my housie BBQ!! Long time didn't BBQ liao.. and I want a BBQ party for my birthday!!!! Mom! Prepare it for me k!! keke.. =) I love sleeping and now it's time to sleep again..! Good night and See ya.. Nhama godarr' and God Bless~


I cook this pasta as my Brunch!

Egg Noodle of San Remo in Mushroom Soup~

Yum Yum !! Tasty ~
Birthday coming oh Roanna!!
Rubylike~

No comments: