Wednesday, July 23, 2008

冬天里的一把火!

Fire in the winter.. but no fire de.. Cuz is steamboat.. Use the electronic stove.. after ate the steamboat my running nose stop but still got a bit cough.. I mean started to cough.. Flu is always like that.. Headache.. Running nose.. Cough.. Everything come in once.. Tired of sickness.. Today early morning like 6 something already wake up cuz can't sleep more.. Can't do anything in early morning.. Just started to work out my assignment again.. Due on week 4.. That's mean next week!! And this week I have to finish it and print out to let the tutor check first.. So that got any wrong I still can change mah.. Work out for the assignment whole day and people went to harbour town shopping me have to stay at home.. Bored.. And afternoon Lee cook porridge for me.. Thanks lah.. Then at night time we had steamboat as our dinner.. Steamboat nice in winter..! OMG.. My throat is so itchy.. Drink warm water but warm water also become cold in winter.. I don't have any thermos flask.. the one can fill warm water de.. I think I have to ask mom to bring it for me.. Mom.. If you read this then u know lah kan.. and I think at home got a Happy Feet de.. The penguin one leh.. Can keep water warm de.. Ronnie maybe will know.. Ahh.. Have to go sleep le.. Tomorrow got morning class somemore.. See ya everyone! Chok lepm lepm lepm and God Bless~
Food for Patient~ T.T
Steamboat LIAO!
Cartoon in Steamboat..!
Eat a pot of Rice! Yong Jin!!!
After eating whole pot of rice.. He become pregnant!
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know de that ona thermos flask.. but that one too small lah..can not keep warm de..mum will get another one for u kay!..ohh..what happen o Filter!!Alama 你们不要在虐待他了吧!哈哈哈...愿神的平安和喜乐常与你们同在