Wednesday, July 2, 2008

收拾+准备!

I know it's too fast to pack my everything now.. But I'm just that kind of people.. hehe.. Excited and can't wait to move out from this house.. But.. Don't know why.. I got a feeling like.. I will miss this place?? and Katak say I'm crazy.. Say I shouldn't miss this ugly place.. They wouldn't know how I feel.. Cuz dad and mom also ever stay here with me.. And when move to new place.. Not feeling the same anymore.. Haih!! Live still have to go on.. And next year mom and dad still can come right?! Need to prepare own bed liao loh.. Cuz no more double bed in new house.. Hehe.. ahhh... Ngek Ngek.. Good also de.. move to new house.. Better environment and more nearer to uni.. If no bus o public holiday can walk to school somemore.. But actually in winter time I prefer take bus than walk to uni.. Cuz the wind just too strong and cold.. Freezing... Tonight quite okay.. only 14C.. Not that cold.. Finish one more drama again tonight.. 爱情全保.. Is about insurance and even Love also can be insured..! impossible.. and actually just an excuse.. That's my opinion.. Hehe.. =) can't talk much about it.. Orelse the TVB people will come and find me.. say insult their drama.. gaga.. Sorry Boss! How terrible.. an Unbelievable.. Family member all sick except Roanna.. Start from mommy.. Flu..! And actually mom got hi-antivirus.. Don't know why this time like can't escape from virus.. And that's why mom caught sick.. follow by dad also.. Poor mom and dad.. I'll pray for you.. and God will listen.. Alright.. Gonna watch a movie and sleep soon.. See ya! Hyarcha and God Bless~ God Bless my family too!

The thing I pack.. Not finish yet oh.. =(
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

嗨!my dear ruby,so miss u 看到你收好的东西,就明白你的心情是多期待早点搬到新的房子,旧的不去,新的不来,right? 换下新环境也好的,mum 明白katak 的心情,我想katak这辈子都不会忘掉藏在衣厨里的那种滋味和感受。maybe mum & dad hui zai ni 回 来前再过去也不定 oh!...if god bless us lah hehe...okay lah..dont worry about that liao...mum trus our god will be listen our prayers right? everthing will be fine..becuz he will take care of it...take care urself kay and god bless you!!