Tuesday, July 15, 2008

第一课!

Today is the first class of Accounting.. Cuz I didn't attend last week as I just change my enrolment.. For new Major in uni.. So have to change the subjects I take.. but Accounting class is quite fun.. Better than Economics class actually.. Atleast I understand what the tutor talking about.. Good first class.. hehe.. Mom say me these few days wrote too much wor.. Have to control a bit liao.. and Know what.. Today happened such an embarrased thing.. It's raining whole day ad my umbrella just turn over like those always happen we saw in TV.. OMG..! Just too "toh".. Luckily that time I was with Filter and no one saw what happen.. Keke.. I wore my white boots today.. Still okay.. But Filter say look too small for me.. Don't care lah.. Buy already sure have to wear de mah.. Right? Don't you agree? Finish class then back home with Filter again.. Before thatbuy a cup of Wedges.. Hot wedges in rainy and cold days.. wuhoo.. Syok!! So warm.. Back home and do my Marketing group presentation assignment today.. Just found some information for FREEDOM (furniture company in Australia).. Something like IKEA.. and it's fine.. I wrote for a whole page of line paper.. Management also found lots of information about Nando's Chicken and the next have to find information about Spain cuz need to expand Nando's market to Spain.. If anyone who know where can get more information about Spain please let me know.. Cuz I need it for my assignment and presentation.. Thanks a lot k.. OopPpsS.. It's overagain tonight.. Lastly.. I did hair treatment and Peel-off mask today.. Mom say rajin wor.. keke.. Okay lah.. Good night lah.. It's overtime now.. Tired..! Don't know tomorrow go where leh.. Qi Dai.. See ya! Kaale malyaa and God Bless~

Masking and Peace-ing!
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah!! "umbrella turn over" not "toh"..but,unfortunately at that time Filter no take pic for u...keke..quite funny..

Anonymous said...

haha .. ok o aunty punya english .. wil use unfortunately lagi ...
big girl dn peace .. haha ^^