Friday, July 4, 2008

电话亭!

Ah.. As I said yesterday.. Cannot tahan already.. then went to Karawara today.. Nothing much to do there.. Only have our lunch in Chilliz.. I ate Nasi Lemak.. Then after lunch.. Went to shop shop in Coles.. Got a lot of things to buy but also tahan.. Cuz if buy again when we move house got lots of thing to bring.. So we just see see look look and didn't bought anything today loh.. After see see look look then went to Gloria Jeans Coffee.. Leong bought a cheesecake.. Like very tasty.. But I didn't bought any.. keke ^.^ I went back to Chilliz and bought 2 spring roll.. I love to eat their spring roll and also in busport one.. So delicious.. Yummy.. and after bought it.. We go to the public phone outside Karawara and called mom.. Leong use the other one.. and actually everytime we use public phone sure want to talk as long as we can cuz we only put 50 cents then can talk long long already.. Cuz we using IDD card.. Don't bother that first.. The main story is.. We two was talking in the public phone for long and actually got people want to use and stand for long behind us but we didn't care them also.. Till a girl came and she like cannot tahan us already.. She talk twice about us using the phone and the second time she like saying " 15 minutes is long enough!" then that time I als going to hang up my call with mom already..So I just leave the phone for her loh.. Cuz she seems angry.. Okay okay.. I know we're bad.. But we're international students.. Must call back home also what.. Just be sure next time talk 10 mins is enough lah.. cuz I think we use that phone got about 30 mins eh.. If turn to be me.. I also will angry lah.. Story end..! That's all about the public phone.. hehe =) naughty us and crazy which talk on phone for long.. Mom loh.. She just too much to talk.. keke ^.^ Sorry Mom..! =P It's time to bed again.. 11.25p.m now.. Not cold.. I think I can sleep with wearing tee and short pants again tonight.. K lah.. Good night and See ya! Push bshaina and God Bless~
Coke for Olympics AUD$ 1.49 per bottle!
The Public Phone Booth!
Someone is talking long inside..!
Me Me Me.. at the bus stop!!
Rubylike~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha..ha..^.^ this time Leong champ loh u pic already kana taken by mata mata gelap liao.. and maybe black list at public phone oh!!becuz talk too long... haha...nah next time u two ah dun talk too chang qi liao ....

Anonymous said...

haha put me on the table ...!!
b4 u tag photo .. u oso jz finished de lo ...
ya oso la .. if is me wait thr .. i oso nget sai o ...
nxt time 20 mins enough .. kaka

Anonymous said...

ya loh...international students.. call back home mah...... 10 mins is not enough de.. we just talk about 20 mins loh.. but If turn to mum..haha.. mum also will angry lah..mana tahan woh haha..! all public phone...de cuo hehe.. two of u also naughty and crazy...lah...kaka