Wednesday, July 9, 2008

会计+金融!

Ahhhh... That's Accounting n Finance Double Major.. Last night just say intend to take Finance as major but today morning dad's call woke me up.. Say better if I take Accounting and Finance together as Accounting can apply for P.R easier.. And so.. It's go on with Accounting n Finance.. I'd change my timetable and started from next week will follow the new timetable.. Tuesday afternoon.. Thursday whole day class and Friday afternoon.. How is it? Nice? No need to wake up early in the morning on Winter time.. Great..! Good arrangement n Good timetable.. And ya.. Still can't wait to move into new house.. This Saturday.. Yea.. It's saturday.. Tomorrow will be Thursday.. That's mean after tomorrow.. Just again the day after tomorrow will move into new house.. Good Good.. New house new room new closet new desk new bed.. Everything is new.. and New home address.. Wakakakakak.. Cold leh.. Just joking.. Today didn't went to anywhere.. Ya right.. Whole day stay at home.. Plus ALONE! cuz I never know everyone is going out.. Just be informed that Leong is going out and the others.. Just too sudden.. And I don't feel like going out plus no time for me to prepare.. Had Maggi Ayam as my Brunch and it can stay till now so like a bit hungry but still okay.. I think I have to start drinking the nutrition drinks mom brought for me.. Move to new house first.. I still got stock in my fridge.. Just about to finish before I move house.. Yea!!! I will drink.. Don't panic mom.. keke.. No worries.. oh ya! Tonight really have to sleep early.. That's why blog so early.. Now only 9.22p.m.. And tomorrow have to wake up early for morning class.. Wait till I move to new house maybe can sleep a little bit longer like half an hour.. Better than nothing.. First.. Nearer to school.. Second.. Got many buses.. Third.. Near bus stop also.. Okay okay.. Now just need to finish this semester and I can go back to KK.. WoW! Hope time run fast.. GoGoGo!!!... Gambateh everyone.. No matter in what situation you are.. Great Day!! See ya and Ánágodziih doleel... God Bless~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

everything can change to new.... ya..but most important one thing u can't change to new right?..ai..u know i know lah..haha..so start drinking the nutrition or not?(*-*)that is good for u lah...to get wisdom is to love oneself..to keep understanding is to prosper..Do not be afraid! Go, drink ur nutrition with enjoyment ya! GBU !!