Friday, July 11, 2008

收拾完毕!

Yahooooooooooooooooo! Finish pack my thing le.. Yeah Yeah! Going to move out from this house tomorrow morning le.. Yeah!!!! Happy!!!! Lots of thing eh.. Got 15 luggages I think.. include those small bags lah.. Keke.. It just too much.. Yea.. I know.. That's why moving here n there is so ma fan to me.. waakakkaa.. But still finish pack mah.. So okay lah.. Just wait till tomorrow morning.. Wake up and Moving out.. wuhuhuhuh... Today got class oh.. Management class.. The tutor is a young Singaporean.. Shannice Ong.. She's okay.. Can teach but can't really communicate well with her students.. Us!! her jokes are cold.. and actually not joke.. Just don't know what is she doing.. Okay Okay.. Somemore.. Her accent is really strong and she even say if anyone who cannot understand her English can change class loh.. where got tutor like that de.. And she always pronoun "S" as "SH".. Maybe she scare or too nervous of teaching us but it wouldn't be.. Cuz not the first time teaching also.. Don't care lah.. At least I can pass this unit then can le.. No need to bother that much whether she can teach or not.. hehe.. =) Still not find hard with Management.. Still can understand.. Maybe just start class.. Don't know?? Just hope that my groupmate can help me more in my assignments or projects.. Cuz my groupmates has take either Marketing or Management.. Just me taking both so I hope they can help me out.. So that I won't be so stressful with those assignmentssss.. Great! I just hope that my assignment can be finish in time.. So I can no need to rush.. Ahh.. Cannot watch drama le.. Good thing also.. Cuz my drama also almost finish le.. Tired Tired.. Webcam with my dad also mak lo liao.. keke.. okay.. Good night everyone.. See ya and Doei! God Bless~
PART I of my stuff~
PART II of my stuff~
Everything in one go!!
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too must liao...too must liao.. I think u must stop purchase stuff liao...if not...why u complain the sigapore tutor oh..u dont know may sigapore lady always un yong kai..papa..pipi..he..he..

Anonymous said...

sis,

your stuff is too much la! how u angkat o! hahaha! macam pindah who kampung pergi sana la! hahah! baldi pun mau 2 ahahah! big boss la u! hahaha! kambate!