Tuesday, July 22, 2008

以毒攻毒!

Today eat three meal medicine.. Ahhh..! Still got a bit run nose.. But getting better le.. Went to school at 11.30a.m.. print lecture note and some school work for Accounting.. Luckily I did do.. but the figure is all wrong cuz I thought need to use a new figure but the tutor say no need.. So.. I just write the new figure beside the work I have printed out.. Ngek Ngek.. Finish class at around 3.40-4p.m. Catch bus to go home and on the way back home.. Eat the small cake I brought to school but I forgot that is made from custard and the egg make my throat so itchy now.. Arrgghh..! Just back from playing cards in Lee's room actually cuz her room got heater and feel warm inside.. wakakkakak.. Now is only 13C outside but don't know why feel so cold.. Tomorrow people go shopping me have to stay at home again.. Boring.. But still have to move on with my assignments.. And take rest at home also.. otherwise later go outside get infected by other viruses lagi cham.. Just now evening got back home and saw Lee was cooking her scallop with bread crumbs and mussels.. Go and help her cook loh.. And also eat a lil bit.. Then they went to IGA and buy a pizza back.. use over to cook de oh.. I ate a thin slice also.. And a fried rice like fried bubur.. Those dried up liao de bubur? Good for sick people like me.. But got egg inside also.. Now I got itchy throat.. Ahh.. Have to sleep le.. Good night lah! See ya.. Sowyn and God Bless~

Custard Pie.. By CoCo Lee.. keke ^.^
Rubylike~

No comments: