Monday, June 30, 2008

花园城市!

Guess Guess Guess!.. Yupp!! Bingo......! Garden City!! Went it for the second time again.. The main purpose is to sign contract but the minor subject.. is to shop also.. Derr... ^.^ yea yea.. Shopping again.. Quite fun for today's life.. Quite a long time didn't shop with all 5 persons together.. Got it? Yea.. that's why.. and today after signed the contract with our agent.. Shopping inside Garden City and we get to know which bus to reach there.. Fun.. and Easy.. Around 4 reach home and watch drama again.. For 2 hours.. fell asleep for half an hour.. Continue watch again.. no dinner tonight as the lunch is just too full.. "Mandarin Wok" is a buffet chinese cuisine.. U pay and u can get what u want to eat in a particular plate.. Just make it as full as possible.. Yea.. I will avoid to eat those buffet cuz as you know.. You can't stop eating when you eat buffet and will non-stop adding it in your plate.. but no worries.. I get a small one for myself.. and that's enough for my lunch and even dinner.. Great?! Guess so.. Don't know what's wrong today.. The clock just run too fast.. I even shock when I get to know that now is nearly almost 11p.m. and I'm still energetic?? Good thing.. and when I told mom that I'll be going back to KK on th 14th week start from my first school re-open day.. She's happy I think.. But the more happier is she's going to Taiwan.. How I wish I can go too.. So that I can eat a lot of small snack they call in Taiwan.. Fuhh.. Next time le... Sure got chance.. But not now.. Right? I know.. I know.. Okay.. that's fine then.. Going to continue for my movie and see ya! wli nanawalmezi and God Bless~

I'm beside BoB the Builder!~
Market Place? We learnt in Economics..
Is inside a shopping mall??
Garden City's Food Court!
This is the pic I want to take for long time liao de..
And Finally Got it.. GLOBE -food-wine-coffee-
Rubylike~

No comments: