Wednesday, July 16, 2008

迪斯尼频道!

Wake up at 9 something today.. No one at home.. Except Filter n Katak.. All girls went to uni for enrolment in uni le.. Around 10.. After brush and clean up everything.. Feel bored.. Take a cup of nutrition drinks and go to watch tv in the lounge.. Cuz nothing to do with my comp.. Sien.. Take my blanket outside cuz too cold and start to find channel and stop at a channel when I heard Playhouse Disney Song.. Last time in Kk always watch with Ronnie de.. Then in here still got but not whole channel of Disney.. Only for a half an hour programme.. After that is around 12.. Leong and others came back and me have to go take change and prepare to go city again.. Had our lunch in Northbridge.. Hong Kee Restaurant.. then bought a pack of 6 Green Tea.. for AUD$ 2.95.. and bought crab stick for sushi.. AUD$2.. when back from city.. Went to Coles in Karawara cuz have to send Nen back home and after that only we leave.. When reach home is about 8 and had yoghurt ice cream as my dinner again.. Moving on this and that and now.. It's 10.50.. I still not even work out with my Marketing Tutorials yet.. After blog then have to do.. Suppose to sleep at 11p.m. cuz tomorrow have to go for morning class.. OMG! Good night everyone.. Will go to sleep after I finish my tutorial.. See ya! Iraúno and God Bless~
Watching Playhouse Disney in Lounge~
On a blue cat in the city! Stand 22~
BBQ pork and Roasted Duck Ramen~
Rubylike~

No comments: