Sunday, July 20, 2008

海鲜拼盘!

Went to church in the morning.. Afternoon went to Fremantle.. With Leong, Lee, Nen, Filter, Chen, Liong and Irene.. Katak didn't go cuz he got friend birthday.. Too bad.. Today so so so cold and I need to wear so thick.. Windy... and argghh.. Now I caught Flu..!!! OMG... keep on Ha-Chew.. Bless me! and went to Fremantle today.. Ate SeaFood Platter.. got Crab Meat Stick, Fish, Squid, Pineapple and Fries.. With Tartar Sauce.. Full enough for the whole day tummy.. Last night was my hand sour until midnight also cannot sleep then today my leg's turn.. Walk too much le.. Shop too much.. wakkakkak.. Until my leg also sour and the muscle is so pain.. Tomorrow have to stay at home cannot go out le.. Otherwise will add more painful and Flu cannot go out.. Orelse will get cold again.. after our lunch... Went to the market and bought a big pack of grapes with only AUD 2.. Quite cheap.. Seedless Greeny Grapes.. Worth it for AuD 2.. keke ^.^ And here is the pics of today's trip.. No cook today cuz Nen went back to hostel already le.. Not going to sleep here tonight.. But don't know if tuesday night or after that.. =P Who know she cannot tahan alone in hostel.. wakkakakkaka.. Okay.. Sick need time to rest.. and now I'm going to.. Mom! Pray for me.. Cuz I'm sick..!! T.T Too many things to do.. Arrgghh.. Good night everyone and See ya! Namlala unono and God Bless~
Wore thick thick still get cold~
SeaFood Platter! I know why it called seafood..
Cuz is the food from sea.. ^.^
All cake are being made by soap.. I don't know Ah Liong
was there when I took this pic.. I thought was somebody!
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walk too much liao loh!!Shopping Queen!!..u must stay at home dun go anywhere liao o.k!..must take time to rest..u know if u sick very trouble de..whatever surely take care urself..mum will always pray for u dun worry!!In the name of our God May the Lord fulfill all our petitions!Amen..

Anonymous said...

aiyoyo my dear sis u must take care urself o..dun eat too much hot's food ah .....