Sunday, July 27, 2008

罗哲生日!!

Happy Birthday to U!


Happy Birthday to U!


Happy Birthday to Roger!!!

Happy Birthday to U!!


Roger Roger!!!! 18th Years Old liao loh.. Better guai guai loh.. Think of your future what you want to do and better come Perth faster lah.. wakkakkakak.. Then got people accompany me mah.. Study together mah.. Kan?? Got my present or not oh.. If you check out my blog will saw it loh.. It's under ur pillow.. keke.. ^.^ But I know you seldom check my blog de lah.. Then you won't know it loh.. haha.. =) All the best to you ah! And get good result in A-level.. Petrol expensive.. Better don't drive the car here and there.. especially my new car.. Drive ur baby Hilux will be fine.. Haha! I knew you enjoy your BBQ birthday now.. But don't forget to get me a present when I get back KK ah.. Anyway.. Happy 18th Birthday lah!! God Bless U with wisdom and happiness~

Happy Birthday ah my dearest Bro Roger!!
Rubylike~