Tuesday, July 8, 2008

金融?!

Finance ah? No property then change to finance?! Everyone say it's hard.. But Shanna still can score good results.. So I think I also can do it.. Just need some confirmation and just change the subjects I studying now then I can take Finance as major Uni then.. Still.. Stay in Perth.. That's what I hoping so cuz I don't wish to change to other place.. I scare ma fan.. scare new environment.. scare no friend? Nope! I just don't want to move here and there.. Cuz I just settle down here in Perth and I wish I can still continue my studies here.. In Curtin University.. I need to take Marketing, Management, Economics (Macro) , and Economics Techniques.. and I don't even know what is Economics Techniques.. But I've check it out.. still don't know what is that.. Nevermind.. I think I can know what is that when I attend my second lesson.. Yea Yea.. If everything is settle then my timetable will be change.. Will let you know when I got my new timetable.. Today... Thinking to go to Morley de.. who know.. Ah Xian have to wait till 1 something only free then me n Leong just go to Carousel to wait time pass.. Ate Jester "pie n chips combo" as breakfast.. Then go here n there.. Bought 4 things.. Closet Organiser.. Something that put in the wardrobe when ur wardrobe don't have space to put folded t-shirt.. and Marshmallow.. To eat with when drink Milo in Winter.. Wah.. Warm...! and the brush that wash bottle.. and also a small basket that put all my Shiseido stuffs.. Went to City after Carousel.. Bought nothing.. But saw a lot of things want to buy from The Reject Shop.. But not now.. after move to new house only buy.. Like mirror.. and also Desk Light.. No car is a bit ma fan.. Have to find someone to help us out.. Back from city and reach home is like around 5p.m. plus.. Watching the "Catch me Now" again.. Top drama rated.. in my rank.. keke.. ^.^ when about finish.. Ray called and ask to go for dinner with him.. Pity him.. No people accompany makan.. wakakakka.. Then went out for dinner with him and still.. Discuss about the hot issue.. Curtin dropped Property courses and frus don't know what course should I choose or either change uni.. But lastly I make out myself.. Still stay in Perth and change other course to study.. I don't know my decision is right or wrong.. But I will pray hard enough and ask God to lead me on His way.. And I believe that God will always do the best in my life.. Ahh... About 12a.m. le.. A bit tired again tonight.. Sleep early ah.. Good night.. See ya! Dehna hunu and God Bless~

Vanilla Coke from Jester Pie Co.

Jester Pie Stall in Carousel.. Best Chips in WA~ =P
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sis,

God do everything sure got his own purpose. so maybe this course not the god will for u. but i blif the door open for u sure is the best door for u n your future. i blif god do everything sure got reason so u just patient n wait what will going on. remember thank god whatever u face i blif u will see the god grace in u. god bless u! Faith n lean on him.