Thursday, July 24, 2008

终于完成了!

Finally I finish my Management Individual Assignment!! Still got one small small part about the Diverse Tax Policies.. Anyone who know the meaning let me know ya! Totally not understand about it.. Keke.. Tutor also didn't teach.. Nothing much to write about today.. Cuz nothing special.. Got class from morning at 8.30a.m. till 4.30p.m.. Oh ya.. I run over a bus.. keke.. =) Cuz I saw 3 bus passed and I thought there is no more bus and decided want to walk to school and I keep look backward who know really got bus then I run directly to the next bus stop and stop the bus but not yet at the bus stop also.. Luckily the bus did stop and pick me up loh.. Fuuhh... But by walking to school also not far already.. Plus it's winter.. just a bit cold loh.. Then back home start with my Management Individual Assignment again.. Sien already but now finished le..! Had bowl of grapes as dinner and few pieces of sweet and sour chicken loh! And mom..! You better get a new cam and move the computer to somewhere else that the line is strong enough otherwise everytime also can't hear what you said and the cam is so blur.. Nget de mah.. Get a new cam and move to computer to a place that is good line k.. Have to go rest le.. Luckily tomorrow is afternoon class but still need to go like 12 or 12.30.. Good night! See ya and Iana biok niak.. God Bless~
Rubylike~

No comments: