Saturday, July 5, 2008

名侦探 - 柯南!

Finish watch another Conan movie again.. Love to watch it cuz like you won't know what happen the next minute.. Just like sitting on a roller coaster.. You won't know the track is going down or going up.. I still remember that was in HK Disneyland.. The roller coaster is an indoor roller coaster and it's all black.. You can't see what is in front of you and you won't know where the track is going to turn.. Up or down.. I love roller coaster.. And I always wanted to play roller coaster in all theme park.. And I afraid that I can't even get any excited feeling after I sat on the roller coaster in Disneyland.. Cuz it's just too unpredictable.. Yea.. Just like after I watch the 4D movie in Sentosa Island in Singapore.. Then I go and watch the 3D movie in Disneyland.. It feels like not that excited than the one in Sentosa Island.. People was always wanted to find more excited things to play and so do I.. I love to treasure the things that I don't know.. You keep on keeping secret from me.. And I'm sure that I will want to dig the secret out.. That's me..! I am that kind.. Digging secret and always keeping secret from others.. Scorpio-like.. and it's Rubylike..!! Ermm.. Yea... That's it for today.. Didn't go anyplaces.. and No photos for today's.. Keke ^.^ Good night lah..! Oh ya!! Leong!!!! Happy 20th Birthday ah!!!!... =P See ya and Debna yisenbëtu! God Bless~
Rubylike~

No comments: