Friday, July 18, 2008

寿司!

Sushi Sushi!! My dinner for tonight and everyone.. Not going to write lots for today.. Just put some pics here.. and Mom!! Don't worry about me.. I'm okay.. Just quite busy for the assignment but that's only on weekdays and I got eat also.. I made Sushi tonight.. Here's the pics k? See ya and Mbae mi lukem yufala bakegen! God Bless~
Jelly Fish with Chicken.. Sedap~

Ingredient for Sushi..
Carrot, Egg, Cheese, CrabStick, Vege, Sausage.
Secret Recipe~
Busy making sushi with 2 assistance beside me.. LoL
Katak and Nen Nen beside me..

Cutting Egg Sushi! Special one~
A lot??
Tons of SuShi in front of me~
Tasty SuShi with full of ingredients inside~ YUMMY!
Egggggggggggggg SuShiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~
Got kicap somemore!! Sedapnya~
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~Sushi King~ Wah syok ya...what secret recipe ohh..li oh u got assistance lagi yah..Leong look like Japanese chief cook oh..qi mo qi yany hehe..

Anonymous said...

wei ah .........aunty ..
i where got there o .. tat 1 is our new fren lai de .. called nen nen .. haha ^^
haha ... ya lo aunty .. ruby so geng nw .. dn ply ply o .. just nw she make meatball o .. so yummy .. make me stomache now .. haha
hehe ^^ thx for the sushi ah liang 4 ..