Monday, July 7, 2008

坏消息!

Haih!! Today should be happy day de.. Cuz 1st day of school.. Who know.. Suddenly get a message on Portal said that Curtin just inform CIC that they had dropped all courses related to property.. What the.. and want us to change course.. and also our subjects.. Oh my.. need to choose again and start from the beginning.. But however.. Cannot give up..!! But then still will think.. Firstly.. I wish to study this course.. and second.. I also wish to stay in Perth.. but not other states.. Cuz it's kinda ma fan need to move here n there and need to cope with the new environment.. I know I shouldn't think of this everything but just suddenly can't accept the fact cuz like everything gone smooth and suddenly something happened.. Just like a bridge that suddenly break.. and the path in front just can't continue.. Nothing I can do.. Just send an e-mail to my agent.. and PRAY!!!! That's all what I can do.. must pray hard.. I know to change curtin courses is just so difficult.. So.. I just need to pray and hope that God will lead me a new path and lead me on His way.. I believe that God will prepare the best for me.. Maybe this is not the one God want me to do.. Isn't it? Try to think in a positive way.. Right? And ah.. Say back today's again.. Ray fetch me up from my house and we went to uni together.. Accompany him to buy new book and also had lunch.. Oh ya.. Lunch.. Talk about that.. the Maggi Beef is actually not that tasty.. I still prefer Maggi Ayam.. Got Maggi Taste.. After buy book and lunch.. Went to class.. and actually tension cuz don't know got what friend at first.. who know.. Wan.. Rachel and Unesh is same class with me.. My previous classmates also.. Met Dex in front of the classroom.. and I forgot his name at first.. I called him Rex.. keke.. The dinosaur name.. wakakakakka.. Sorry Dex!! T-Rex Dinosaur oh.. Toh.. Salah call.. He's KK people also.. Maktab Student and he did know Nicholas Yong.. James Yong's son.. That what I always call him.. muahahahahaha.. Yong Kai Ji..! Tomorrow going to Morley I think.. That's a big mall there and gonna shop for long.. and God will do! Just pray for everything and mom said will ask dad to talk with the agent also.. No worries..! Everything will be fine.. Better sleep early tonight again.. A bit tired le.. and about today's lecture of Macroeconomics.. The whole lecture.. I just heard inflation and unemployment.. That's the familiar word I learnt in IS.. Finish story le.. Got my baby picture also.. Show it here.. Thanks for Roanna who scanned it and sent it for me! See ya.. Adiu and God Bless~

Playing with the shadow while waiting for car again~
Outside the house.. Miss here or not? don't know~
Coconut tree or what? Good weather..
Like in Tanjung Aru~
Baby Me! 6 months young only~ Happy v^.^v
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PRAY!!!! what can we do now?.. just pray hard..yes u need to pray and hope that God will lead to u a new path and lead u on His way.. I believe that God will prepare the best for u..everything has its time..Right?god has made everything suitable for its time..Let Go & Let God..u must trus it..zai shen mei you nan cheng de shi..mei hao shi bi ding yao cheng jiu ..may god bless you!!