Tuesday, September 30, 2008

打倒了法律契约!

Yeah! Beat down Law Contract 101.. Still got two more to go.. Marketing and Management.. Feel like nothing to read but still like got something to prepare.. But don't care le.. Don't know what to study also.. May be last week already study liao that's why.. Today's exam is not that hard also.. and I finish it half an hour earlier.. Back home have a hot shower and start to read my Marketing stuff.. Nothing much to read about.. But still have to read and went to IGA with Leong.. Buy something for steamboat.. And Katak bought us KFC! Leong had 2 pieces of chicken and I had the wicked wing.. I bought 10 pieces and ate 7 pieces alone.. Maybe eat too much of that and too long didn't consume any oily stuff.. I start Lao Sai.. keke.. =P I know is dirty to say it here.. But it seems not a abnormal thing happen to me as I cannot poo like ordinary.. I must lao sai everytime I poo and once I come Perth.. Changed.. I can poo like normal people.. and now.. come again.. Oh Gosh!! But still okay.. Cuz it's stop now.. hehe.. Have to read through the Marketing again and have to go and sleep le.. Oh Lord.. Bless me once again..! Good night.. See ya and Qil xin.. God Bless~
Accounting (Managerial) 101 - 87%
29/09/08 Monday 9a.m.
Law (Contract) 101 - 60%
30/09/08 Tuesday 1p.m.
Marketing 100 - 70%
01/10/08 Wednesday 9a.m.
Management 100 -69%
02/10/08 Thursday 1p.m.
K.O. two subjects.. Two more to go!!
KFC KFC!!!
Wicked Wicked Wings~
Katak's Domino's pizza.. AUD 4.95
Rubylike~

No comments: