Thursday, September 18, 2008

延迟!

My Law test postponed to next thursday le oh.. Hate it! I want to have it today de.. So that I finish everything and before exam got one week time to revision cuz if I knew my internal mark I can decide to put how many effort in it.. But I think God want me to just study but not consider how much I get.. I guess.. So I think I really have to study everything no matter how much I got in my internal mark oh.. Today finish my presentation le.. I got 7 out of 10.. But Alysia get a higher mark oh.. Still okay lah.. Cuz I still got 2 participation marks and lecturer add it into those mark so that we got higher marks.. hehe.. =) Quite happy.. Cuz our classmates didn't ask those very difficult question to us and actually lecturer quite love our presentation as we're presenting beer.. and we bring 20 bottles to school oh.. the beer is TOOHEYS! the taste is like carlsberg or tiger but not that bitter loh.. and the taste didn't stay long inside the mouth de.. better than carlsberg.. But during CNY I prefer Shandy.. haha.. Those kiddies alcohol.. But Shandy taste really good especially when put inside fridge for long time and its super cold when you drink it.. keke ^.^ Today very tired oh.. Keep on yawning in class cuz wake up like 7 am.. and still tired cuz usually sleep till 10 something.. haha.. Become a habit already.. Bad habit.. I tried to sleep early and wake up early but sometimes it's bored to wake up too early.. But I know I have to start from next week cuz exam is coming and I have to study for it.. Try from 12 and then 11 then 10.. haha.. Won't see me online after 10.. Too over.. And now I have to rest myself le.. Good night lah!! See ya and Gim di lehna! God Bless~

Me, Samantha and Alysia.. SS after presentation~
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mum hope u can study like...flying like a free bird.. swimming like a carefree fish..and many many...kay gbu..

Anonymous said...

Wah!!! Really healthier lifestyle but what happened with the beer? u 3 finish all ah? LIT!!! i still prefer shandy as dear dear said cuz as u know i kind a bit lousy when come into beer, with only 1 can already red as tomat. HAHA!!! but what if when come to CHIVAS!!! Wakaka!!! No problem bah!!! Freak!!! lol!!! And Congratulations again oh for getting a high mark as i believe dear dear can do it!!! got another thing to celebrate for again... lol!!!keke!!! wait till dear dear come back and we celebrate 1 by 1... derr!!! haha!!! miss u so much and so wish to see u asap... God bless and love u always dear dear!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!