Saturday, September 27, 2008

饭变粥!

Leong loh.. She cook the rice but the rice too much water and turn to porridge.. Then she make me and Katak a plate of porridge with chicken white sauce and mince meat with bolognese sauce on top.. plus a piece of cheese.. as a breakfast.. haha.. So lovely.. Then afternoon I cook again pasta in mushroom soup with footy and egg for Katak, Lee and Liang as lunch.. But I didn't eat.. and after that feel hungry.. Cook dumpling and footy as lunch.. Footy is really all of red colouring.. But once a while you eat it taste good also.. Today got read some Accounting stuff and tomorrow will study for the MCQ sides.. Hope everything will go smooth when on exam and after I got my Law mark will update in list so that you all can pray for me for my exams k? Thanks and Good night.. See ya and Sudiev.. God Bless~

The rice become porridge and got delicious

white sauce chicken and mince meat bolognese sauce

with kraft cheese on top.. Slrrrp.. Sedap~



Rubylike~

No comments: