Monday, September 29, 2008

打倒了会计管理!

Yeah Yeah!! Finish Managerial Accounting 101 today.. Not bad..First happy thing.. Quite easy actually and guess what? I pray before exam and guess what I prayed.. I pray that may the paper later will be the question that I ever did before.. Sounds like impossible right? How come you will ever did the paper before exam.. and miraculously.. The exam paper got 1 question that I ever did before the exam.. Is a revision exercise by our lecturer.. Praise the Lord and I think I can get a full mark of 20 for that question.. After exam.. I leave a bit earlier as I finish it already and talk talk with Jerry, a friend from Hong Kong.. Talk about the exam also.. and suddenly met Lim, a Korean ex-classmate of mine in Accounting 100 class.. Second happy thing.. He say me getting prettier eh.. So happy.. and Third happy thing.. After back home.. I check for my Law test 2's mark.. I got 19/25.. 76%.. Pretty good.. at least better than last time that 44%.. and now my average mark for Law is 60%.. Credit le.. Yeah Yeah!! Today is my happy day.. Really.. and tomorrow will going to beat another down.. Law!! Ngek Ngek Ngek.. Tomorrow morning still got time to study.. and because of that.. Just now got chit chat with Katak and Leong by the time Katak had his dinner.. Instant Noodle + Chili Fish Ball + Crab Meat Stick + Onion? + Oven-baked fish? = Lap Lap Chap Chap Mian!!.. haha =) He seems so full eating that everything.. and other than the fish.. everything is in the same bowl.. GaGa.. =P oh ya.. I did ate a Mango Pudding which bought like one week or two weeks before.. Not nice..! Too sugary.. Everything is too sweet.. Sugar price reduction huh?! Eat the whole pudding and is kind of "kenyang".. haha.. Today will update the price and pray for me again k? continue praying.. Gonna beat down Law Contract tomorrow!! Remember theory.. remember cases!! Anyway.. Marks is down here.. Tomorrow morning gonna memorize the Law thing for one last time before exam.. Bless me again Lord.. Continue blessing.. Good night everyone.. Ata and See ya! God Bless~

Accounting (Managerial) 101 - 87%

29/09/08 Monday 9a.m.

Law (Contract) 101 - 60%

30/09/08 Tuesday 1p.m.

Marketing 100 - 70%

01/10/08 Wednesday 9a.m.

Management 100 -69%

02/10/08 Thursday 1p.m.
K.O. Managerial Accounting 101!
This is the Mango Super Sweet Pudding~
Got Super Sweet Mango Jelly inside also..!
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!! Just be sure pray hard our god will listen our prayer..Amen..Congratulation o!!!Mun always believe our god will give u a wise and discerning mind..and mun also always believe u can do it!^.^we all there will full blast support u..Becare urself..GBU!!