Tuesday, September 2, 2008

功课!

I just did part of my assignment today.. I cannot do Marketing presentation and Marketing group assignment at the same time.. I will confuse.. But I know my groupmate Alysia is doing part of the presentation.. No wait.. I start to do the major assignment first.. I have done few parts.. for today.. and tomorrow I will continue again.. I don't like to bring work to last minute and I hope this time also.. Today after school chat with Han Yen and Julie.. chat with them really makes me feel more comfortable.. We talk a lot of rubbish and don't know chat what can chat for nearly two hours eh.. Girls is like that.. When gather sure will talk a lot.. Julie even ask me to stay at her house when I go back to KK as her parents are away and I think if I really do so.. both of us can don't need to sleep le.. Only chit chat can talk till the second day.. I admit that I really not happy when I saw my result cuz I had studied but just can't get a good mark.. Not going to blame anyone.. Just me myself.. too rush when going the test.. I didn't read the question well and so make mistake.. But I will remember this time and take it as an experience to make me work harder and becareful next test or exams.. I got my StudentEDGE card le today.. is a card like you go to some branded shop will have discount.. I forgot discount for how many percent already but is kinda a lot also de.. The shop included McD, Pizza Hut, Boost Juice Bar, Jeans West, what else.. Video Ezy.. Ahh.. Forget le.. A lot lah.. like Eagle boyz (Pizza shop).. No chance to use le.. Have to wait till I come back here only can use.. Cuz this few weeks will busy for assignments and test.. After test and assignment and presentation will be my revision week and after that.. Final exam come!! Pray for me guys.. I need more strength.. Anyway.. Tomorrow have no class and so I have to continue to do my assignment at home.. Hope everything goes fine.. 25 Pages assignment.. I can do it!! Today a bit tired le.. Sleep early.. Don't know can or not.. =) Give me myself a big smile!! Everything will be fine! Tomorrow will be better..! Gambateh!! See ya and Sugeng tindak.. God Bless~
Student Edge Card.. Expired OCT 2009~
Back side of the card.. got McD..
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah!!! So wish I have 1 of those card... can eat everywhere u like with lots of discount. Cool card!!! Dear Dear!!! U promise me must study hard but do also rememher study smart wor... will wait till u come back and we go makan everything u love to it as said eat happy will forget the sad!!! I promise u will accomp u to every places u wish to go and eat all we can. Really Miss u here oh dear dear!!! so wish to see u asap!!! May God give us strength and wisdom to stay strong. Loved Dar Dar!!!