Friday, September 5, 2008

冬粉!

Winter Noodle!!! It's almost turning to Spring but still can eat winter noodle.. Today morning went to City with Nen as she's accompany me to buy something.. and after that we ate Taka (Japanese Food) as our lunch.. We then also go to Woolworth buy winter noodle and a piece of chicken breast.. Cuz tonight I'm going to cook stir fried winter noodle to cell group.. Around 11.30a.m. we intend to take bus to go busport to take 72 or 75 to go back to uni de.. But then the time is too tight cuz I have to go home and soak the noodle before I cook cuz I still got class at 1.30p.m.. So we lastly decided to take train from city back to Oat Street and it's only take us like 10 minutes to go to Oat Street and another 10 minutes to go to uni.. But I didn't drop off at uni.. I went home directly and after soak the noodle and put the meat in fridge.. I went to class again.. Finish class at like about 3 something.. Early finish today and reach home by 3.30p.m.. prepare the ingredients.. Crab stick.. Eggs.. Cut meat into slices.. and marinate it.. after did everything.. Go and bath then after that cook the winter noodle.. Taste still okay.. But at least better lah.. First time cook winter noodle in Perth wor.. hehe.. Not bad Not bad.. and thanks for cell group that I got chance to make that.. keke ^.^ Too much talking oh today.. Tomorrow have to meet up with my Marketing groupmate in Library.. too bad cannot go Alysia's house.. sad sad.. T_T.. but the point is not go to her house also.. Just to do assignment.. So where also same lah.. Have to beware oh.. cuz Perth is not peace enough currently.. Bad things happened.. AWARE!!!! be aware of your surrounding.. Serious one.. Anyway.. Tonight have to rest early cuz tomorrow have to wake up early.. Good night le! See ya and Fenynmæ ual! God Bless~
1.96/kg oh the Brocolli..!!! But I didn't buy.. keke =P
Me in Train.. Fourth Time!!

See the train? The mirror reflect!! Cannot see clearly..
Nen and Me! Don't know what she want to say.. haha
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My!!! I left for how many days for not write any comments for u liao... sorry oh!!! wah!!! Eat winter noodle wor... lit!!! sure must be delicious d!!! train oh... i can't remember when for the last time i ride on it... sure must nice d lo... next year if i ever go to perth and u must bring me over d wor... Really miss u so much oh dear dear!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!