Saturday, September 6, 2008

图书馆!

Library eh!!!!!! Study for almost half year here just been to library not more than 10 times I guess.. For studying purpose lah I mean.. But however.. Today because of Alysia's house internet problem then we have to go to library to discuss our presentation assignment.. We did everything within half day and tomorrow will continue to combine everything together then after that will start our major assignment for Marketing le.. Hope can get a better mark also.. and I know this few weeks until exam will be very fast for me as I did count it and it seems everyday I also need to do something until week 11 de thursday afternoon.. Which is after my Law MC test.. Only free for Friday saturday and Sunday.. Then start from week 12 have to do my revision already cuz week 13 is exam week!!! Arrgghh..! Time run fast this time.. Won't complaint it run slow again.. But somehow I will wish time run slow.. Like the time I back KK or the time I go somewhere for travelling.. The fact is.. Happy Time Run Faster than Tough Time..! No matter how.. We still need to appreciate what we had now and pray for the better one in future.. Amen? Nothing much for today.. After dismiss from the discussion.. went back home and do this and that.. time run fast.. Till night time.. Webcam with KK home's people.. Saw a lotss of kids at my house having mooncake festival gathering.. It's cell group combine together and having party at my house.. So nice.. and I couldn't be there.. But still good cuz saw lots of friend that never meet for half year.. keke.. Anyway.. KK church and Perth church.. same to me and both nice! Tomorrow after church going to have meeting again.. Booo... Tiring..! But finish assignment in early time is a great thing.. can rest more.. Right?! Good night lah! See ya and Ler kee ma tea low per tha naw! God Bless~
Library Comp! SUPER BIG Screen! 19"~

Lap Top Lounge in Curtin Library!
Curtin BookMark Cafe.. With great sausage and Wedges!
View cam with Mabel.. A little girl in KK church..
She's afraid of games.. No matter what game played in church..
She never wanted to join.. Too bad~
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha ...agree wif ur happy time owez owez run fazter thn tough time ^^

Anonymous said...

Wah!!! Hope that when the time u come back here in KK pray for the time can run slow as we can date for very long time... So nice wor ur uni libray with those kind of facility and hospitality... high tech somemore with 19" of monitor wor.... lit!!! Impressive!!! Dear Dear!!! so wish to see u asap lo!!! May God Bless u always!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!