Friday, September 19, 2008

手酸!

Wrote for 10 pages.. 5 pieces of papers le.. And I finished my Management Notes.. What's next??Don't know.. Maybe Accounting.. Today got back the major assignment of Management.. Not a good mark but still acceptable.. At least pass! And my part is okay but others part just ordinary.. Don't know what they writing.. but anyway.. I think they satisfy with what they did.. Maybe.. Once back home start to write my Management notes le.. and thanks for Leong cuz lend me a hand with her notes.. Helps a lot too! Suddenly wanted to changed my blog's song and think of find a nice and soft one.. and guess what? I got chipmunks singing 心愿便利贴.. But anyway.. I didn't use it cuz quite weird if suddenly got chipmunks voice coming out but they really make me forget of my sadness and turn everything into a smile face.. keke ^.^ I love Chipmunksss.. I love their cute sound.. haha.. Will go and watch Alvin and the Chipmunks again just to hear them sing.. wakakkakaaka.. Happy! Gonna sleep soon le.. Tomorrow gonna go to Carousel buy something.. and maybe see got any new invented product or not.. haha.. =) But cannot buy too much of it.. Maybe buy some foods to store in my fridge.. cuz exams is coming.. Hey guys.. pray for my exams too! Here's the list k? Good night and See ya.. Adieu-sias! God Bless~

Yeah!!! Alvin and the Chipmunksssss!!!
Rubylike~

No comments: