Monday, September 1, 2008

伤心!

So sad ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The first subject I failed.. It's Law.. I thought I've well-prepared.. But who know.. I just got the result on student portal and I failed.. I thought at least can get 60 something de.. But I only got 44% oh.. sad sad sad.. I told myself.. never mind.. maybe teacher count wrong leh.. Cuz I not get the paper yet.. and I can get a higher marks in MC test on week 11 so that I can get back my marks.. But I still got assignment and presentation to prepare.. I really scare I don't have enough time to do revision for my Law.. Maybe I just too bad on applying law on cases.. I hope I can get better marks in Law.. Although it's hard.. Nothing much to say le.. Today nothing special happened.. Just time past so slow.. I don't know why.. Now only 9.39p.m. What the... What happened today har? Forget it.. Although failed one test.. Life still have to go on.. Gambateh lah!! Feel like want to sleep early tonight.. Good night! See ya and Beoð ge gesunde!! God Bless~
Rubylike~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ruby !!!! i will always there to support you !!!! okay !? remember ya !!!! muackssss.. miss you a lots !!! can't wait for you to come back !!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!! I felt sad for u too but dear dear!!! u have to stay strong cuz u still got 2 more years to go and impossible to turn upset with just this... right? I know dear dear very smart d, just be sure dear dear will make the highest score on up coming test or exam or anything as I will always support dear dear... Dear Dear just have to know that no matter where or when, u still got lots of ppl than always concern u and support u and even always pray for u, so dear dear must stay strong and dun give up whenever face any bad situation. ok? to me Dear Dear always the smartest person i ever known. Dear Dear always the best of the best. Whenever u need me and i will be always there to give u support and always be ur listener... GAMBETEH!!!! add oil, add oil, ADD OIL!!!! Love u and GOD BLESS!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!

Anonymous said...

In mum opinion,continued to study hard!!!"It won't be difficult,as long as u willing to try"^.^mum blif u can do it right? make the best use of every minute...and pray more...pray hard..god will listen when u need it..mum always support and always love u kay!!!anyway take care...
may god bless u!!!