Friday, September 12, 2008

古奇!

Guess what???? Mom and Irene is now in HK and Irene bought a new Gucci bag!!!! Which the one I want!!! Arrgghh!! She bought it for like 6,000 I think is HK dollar.. and is about RM 3,000 +.. I want it!! But mom say too expensive wor.. See if she want to buy for me when we go HK later.. haha.. =) I want to buy bagsssssssssss.. I want shirtttttt... I want a lot of thing...! But the first now I want is to get good marks in my exams.. So must study hard and to achieve my goal.. I want to write short oh today.. My eyes feel tired.. I want to sleep.. Feel like not enough sleep but actually I sleep for longer than 8 hours a day.. Sometimes 9 hours or 10 hours... keke.. I'm the best sleeper!! I love to sleep!!! I love sleeping!!! and I'm going to sleep again now.. wahhahahaha.. My stupid little friend Hannah Chong Han Yen ask me to online then when I'm online she offline liao pula.. Deeerrrr.. No fate!! keke.. never mind.. We still got long time to chat.. and hang out together.. Good night first lah.. See ya and Abe d'Ehre! God Bless~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GUCCI!!! I dun know why all those girl like those kind of brand? so expensive and easily outdated... sorry to say towards all the ladies out there... maybe cuz most the guys have to pay for it interms their love 1 love it. sigh!!! Apparently, so as i... i really wish to buy those things that my love 1 dear dear wants the most, i just wish i can turn up to be rich man so that i can buy lots of things for her.... KEKE!!! Dear Dear!!! wait till u come back will buy anything u like although i probably unable to buy gucci for u but i just hope that u can accept things that i buy for u... I will wait for ur return... God Bless and love u always... Loved Dar Dar!!!