Wednesday, September 3, 2008

早!

Why early leh? Cuz tomorrow morning have to wake up early in the morning.. Got morning class oh..! I wonder why so late still not get my Marketing individual report de mark yet de? Never mind.. as long tonight sleep early then tomorrow will have enough energy.. But now.. still chatting with the other two girls.. keke.. ^.^ Dearly best sisters..! Gambateh oh two of you! nono.. Not two.. is 3 of us.. including me.. Ahhh.. Really hard to type in dark.. I off the light le. then think of forgot to write blog pula.. Then wake up again loh.. But now still have to continue chat with the two girls first.. they're waiting for me there.. Too tired my eyes for typing.. Gonna sleep soon.. Good night guys!! See ya and Klátza! God Bless~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for not able to chat with u last night cuz I also dun know why i felt so exchausted although i didn't been to any where, however i still do miss u alot here and love u always!!!