Monday, September 22, 2008

分数!

Got my Marketing major assignment mark today.. Although it's not really okay but the average mark of my Marketing still okay.. Group assignment only 59% but overall I got 70% for my Marketing.. Fuhhh.. Let's see.. I still got 8% to pass this unit oh.. But for sure I won't want to pass only.. Mayb get a credit or a distinction.. If want to get high d is a bit too far leh.. Will try hard to do so.. and.. Today I've read everything every single subject cuz whole day at home and only leave my room for few times.. So still okay.. At least I read through everything but found that Accounting is a bit hard to understand but tomorrow got class so will try to see what is going on and try to get what lecturer is teaching.. Talk about going back to KK with Han Yen again.. So happy and can't wait to go back le.. But still have to go on with my exam.. I want to go back KK!! Eat every KK thing!!! I want eat KKKFC cuz Perth KFC really not KFC.. Get what I mean.. haha.. =) I wan eat the colonel rice which Perth don't have de.. OoopppPSsS.. Hungry le.. KFC = oil = pimple = fat .. cannot eat too much also.. Once a while loh.. Like 2 weeks eat once.. hehe ^.^Thinking to write everything I wanted to eat when I'm on the plane.. Cuz as you all know.. 5 hours flight is not a short period.. and gonna fly back alone.. Arrgghh..! So have to do something.. Brain storming that time.. keke.. Anyway.. promise mom need to sleep early de today.. Good night lah! See ya and Bis herno.. God Bless~
Kentucky Fried Chicken
It's finger lickin' good!
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I firmly believe that u can study hard..Although tired..but the day soon come to an end..How great u are! same like ur daddy right!^.^..His never complain about and will never regret for what he is doing now..Daddy to us is a symbol.. we can see love in his actions..love in his silence..and love in everthing he does for us.."continued to study hard"..So it's only natural that the result should be different!!u must believe it + oil..I trust that god will give u all the best!!..may god bless u..