Saturday, September 13, 2008

星期六!

What a boring Saturday.. Stay a whole day Saturday at home.. Arrgghh! But at least I got do something.. work out with all my law cases.. cost me 4 hours to do those thing eh.. Arrange everything and type out and print out.. Fuhhh! and also do arrangement of the major assignment.. Walaoeh.. like non stop doing work today.. Bored!!!! and already rain for few days.. Cannot wash my clothes.. Arrgghh! Tomorrow after church will back home and discuss the major assignment again.. monday have to print out.. bind and hand up to the assignment box.. Sien.. Why so many thing needs to do and monday need to go Alysia's house for presentation meeting and thursday.. Presentation in the morning and Law test 2 in the afternoon.. Oh Gosh!!! I need memory tablet.. Luckily I have it cuz mom brought me.. haha.. ^.^ and start from tomorrow on will busy till thursday afternoon after exam.. Then free for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.. I have to study full time in week 12 for my week 13 exam.. Oh My!!!!!!!! GAMBATEH!!! Bored till sot liao.. Okay.. Have to rest now.. Good night lah.. See ya and à hui hou kãkou.. God Bless~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saturday!!! At least dear dear got something to do on saturday... me always stuck at the shop and do nothing but look after the shop. So wish i can go out and do something that i like instead of stuck here for doing nothing... Really boring here without u around... at least whenever everytimes after work we still able to go out for date and eat all we like but without u around. sigh!!! for how many saturday repeat and repeat the samething here... so wish u can come back asap but i know dear dear have to prepare for the coming final exam and so busy with all the assigment and presentation. So wish i can give a hand and help if i able. well!!! all i can do is spritual support and those memorial tablets thingy safe or not d oh? just be sure u have enough rest and do body exercise to build the stamina and energy for sure u will have enough strenght to over come everything. I got faith in u and support u always!!! GOD BLESS U MY LOVE!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!