Wednesday, October 1, 2008

打倒行销科!

Today beat down Marketing le.. But a weak beat only.. I underestimated Marketing.. arrgghh.. Ever study but not understand the question and even not in the lecture note de.. How am I gonna answer leh.. And I thought only me don't know how to answer the question but after exam I ask many people.. They also don't know leh.. Forget it lah.. Tomorrow still got Management to go.. But by before that have to go Cannington first.. go and find the Miss BankWest.. Ms. Shirlie.. Ask something about my account then after that have to go to uni for exams le.. But I think still have to back home awhile for lunch.. Fuhh.. Must be very rush de.. Today after exam still early and back home don't know what to do so start to take a nap for more than 2 hours I think.. When wake up feel so fresh again.. =) Never think of still got lots of Management stuff not yet prepared but is partly memorize and prepared.. and just finish study for Management.. Tomorrow will refresh again.. Don't know what question will come out leh?? Curious.. Mom in Penang eating Bak Kut Teh in 10p.m? OMG.. Become pig lah.. haha.. anyway.. Have to sleep le.. But scared cannot sleep cuz evening had nap for too long.. haha.. Good night lah.. See ya and Do svidanja! God Bless~



Accounting (Managerial) 101 - 87%

29/09/08 Monday 9a.m.

Law (Contract) 101 - 60%

30/09/08 Tuesday 1p.m.

Marketing 100 - 70%

01/10/08 Wednesday 9a.m.

Management 100 -69%

02/10/08 Thursday 1p.m.
Oppss.. Rotated.. But still can see..
3 crossed out! One last subject!
Lord.. Bring me through the very last one..
Bless me~

The green green worm that found in Leong's vege..
Rubylike~

No comments: