Sunday, September 7, 2008

澳洲父亲节!

I don't know why.. Australia Fathers' Day is different from Malaysia's Fathers' Day.. I thought the whole world is the same one.. But Australia different make me curious of other country de.. Australia Fathers' Day is on first week on September but Mothers' Day are the same as Malaysia de.. Weird.. why different ah.. but I still got sms daddy lah.. haha.. ^.^ After church service today.. Went to Alysia's house for Marketing assignment and presentation.. I even bought Smith's for AUD 1.79 to her house for our assignment.. Smith's keropok.. Today at Alysia's house I only did presentation de slideshow only and print out the survey form for major assignment.. Really hope that everything will be done by before weekend of next week.. Cuz then I can prepare for my Law MC test and memorize the presentation which all due on week 11.. From tomorrow on is week 10 le.. Only left one week time and I think it's time for me to start revise my Law for MC test and also start to study on my Management and Marketing.. Also need to know some of the Accounting calculation and theory.. which is important in Managerial Accounting.. and after everything including exam.. Will go back to KK and play as much as I could before coming back to Perth.. Arrgghhh.. The time when I'm in KK I really hope time run slow.. So that I can spend more time on my friends and family.. keke =P Anyway.. Happy Australia's Fathers' Day ah papa..! I wanted to rest le.. My eyes are tired enough looking at the computer whole day.. Eyes want to sleep.. =) Good night lah..! See ya and Ata! God Bless~
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The time will be run slow..when u in KK..bcuz everything u never to do in there.... So that u can spend more time to go ke-sini ke-sana..Anyway..Happy & enjoy ur life! must.. enough time to rest if u tired!!Pls cherish the love of your parents!! Gbu!!

Anonymous said...

DEAR DEAR!!! Sorry again with the comments oh!!! always late to write cuz every times whenever i seen ur blogs will remind myself must write for u but after finish read it... oh dear!!! Forgot again!!! sorry oh!!! plz forgive me... anyway... still got around a month and dear dear will come back le... can't hardly wait to see u oh... so miss u a lot... for sure and guarantee we must spend lots of times together cuz we only have like less than 5 months to cherish every moments, must appreciate and cherish all the times... take care and love u always... God Bless!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!