Wednesday, September 10, 2008

慢!

So hard to get inside this page to blog lah.. The broadband is super slow and super lag oh..! See? even want upload photo also so slow loh.. Today got class replacement.. Not count as replacement lah.. Is kind of we have to squeeze in other class cuz our lecturer is not able to teach us on tomorrow afternoon oh.. But today de lecturer still okay.. Got notes give de wor.. and I borrow the whole semester de note and copy so that I can study on the test next week oh.. Marketing major assignment is almost done and the presentation.. still got something to change and I wonder what thing that need to change and still not practice the role play yet.. Last time say plan need to buy what shirt how to present this and that.. and now.. No more news.. Don't know how lah.. Everything getting so slow.. How oh.. Slow Slow Slow.. I want to go back KK ah..! I want to eat everything in KK.. keke ^.^ wahahahaha.. Can't wait.. Here don't have pan mian de.. Don't have economic noodle.. don't have raw meat noodle.. Not even Lo's BBQ.. I miss my home bbq..!! =) Anyway.. Need to work hard for exam first.. study hard ah.. Aim for the exam ah..!!!! and sleep early.. cuz pimple come out to find me again.. Maybe cuz of girl sick also. don't care lah.. Pimple fast fast go away.. bye bye.. haha! See ya and Kykkõ hüvvä! God Bless~
Saw a Coca Cola advertisement on Bus..
The Summer of US!! and I bought a Coke
with the logo on it for QQ also.. hehe

This is when everything not been open yet..
My lunch I made for myself.. Crab meat Omelette
on top where pasta with baked bean inside..
Ta deng~ When open.. It looks like that..
With a bit mushroom soup on top!
Great huh?!
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha .. so pro o u ... i mean look like ...
haha .. what name o ur lunch ..?

Anonymous said...

wah!!! really geng wor for what had u had made... really looks delicious but how's the taste? ahhhh!!! Keke!! sure must be tasty and delicious cuz dear dear the 1 who made it... so wish i can have a bite with it. so sorry i just able to write few and short with ur comments cuz always self deserve choose this kind of hours write comments for u... however i still need to write on although a bit tired again.. keke!!! God Bless N love u always!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!