Monday, September 8, 2008

鸡蛋!

Woke up at 10.30a.m. this morning and doing this and that.. vacuum.. wash clothes.. wash this and that.. everything is about 12p.m. le.. Then after that cook something for myself as a brunch.. Corn Soup with colored pasta + 1 egg.. I'm an egg lover and love to eat whatever meal with eggs inside.. I know is not good but I just love egg.. You can give me nothing but I need egg to fill up my meal.. keke.. ^.^ Egg is tasty..! Sedaaaap.. After brunch.. I studied some of the topic of law but still not very understand cuz got 2 topic is the replacement tutor and not really understand what is she talking about so maybe have to attend Kyle's lesson in Curtin Uni on Friday.. Around 2 something.. Feel like sleeping then just sleep like that.. Don't know why suddenly tired but good also cuz sleeping can burn out calories.. wahahaha.. Don't know heard from where de.. Anyway.. Sleep till 4.30p.m. then saw xiao zhu Julie online.. Chat till about 6 something then she's going out for dinner.. I also go and do my own thing till about 7 something feel hungry then make myself a cup of Hot Milo.. Taste okay cuz the water wasn't hot enough.. haha.. Webcam with mom till 8 something then they all go up and sleep.. Me then continue watch drama here till now.. Meanwhile checking out my Facebook.. View people's photos.. That's my favourite thing to do when I'm bored..! Anyway.. I know I can't sleep that early cuz I had a nap in the evening.. But still have to rest.. Good night lah.. See ya and Nestaevavoomatse! God Bless~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DEAR DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u mustn't eat too much of eggs u know!!! As u know egg is 1 of the highest cholestrol among all u know!!! although i know dear dear definitely is an egg lover but not to eat it with like this.... not good at all u know... is not that i object here but just try to control like one egg in few days, at least to control only la... must promise me this d wor!!! must take care ur health as well... Take care and God bless!!! Loved Dar Dar