Tuesday, September 16, 2008

钉桌子!

Yea.. Nailed my table.. Terrible table the board behind all drop le eh.. So when Lee said she want to go to Karawara with Leong then I asked her to help me buy a hammer, nails, light bulb and dumpling.. Cuz I miss dumpling so much.. I wanna eat dumpling!!!!! but at last only bought hammer and nail.. Today woke up a bit late.. at around 10.30a.m.. Then start to read my Law thing.. didn't really memorize but did read one topic.. After that around 1p.m.. Went to school and again.. My tutorial submission get full mark.. keke =).. happy.. So now my average mark for Accounting 101 is 87%.. hehe.. but this is only 40% out of the 100.. Final exam will be 60%.. so now is like 34.8% out of 40% of my internal mark and I need another 15.2% out of 60% then I can pass my Accounting 101.. But heard Leong said that Accounting need to pass the Final Exam only can consider as pass loh.. So still need to study for it.. Today class only have tutorial and only for one hour.. Went home at around 2.30pm.. Then after that do this and that.. Watch "hua yang sao nan sao nv".. Then too tired and fell asleep again.. For 2 hours.. haha.. =P After that wake up and take a shower then after that start to do my revision for Law again.. Thursday morning.. Presentation for Marketing and Law test in the afternoon.. After this two will take a rest for 3 days then after that have to start revise for exam liao.. So fast.. One and a half more week will have examsss.. Pray for me ya.. Exam start from 29th of September.. Fuhhh!! Gonna study hard again... Anyway.. Maybe this evening just sleep for 2 hours liao.. Now a bit energetic.. but my eyes a bit tired leh.. Rest rest.. meanwhile watch "da xiao ai chi".. Good night lah.. See ya and Ó dàbò.. God Bless~
Rubylike~

No comments: