Tuesday, September 9, 2008

蒜头面包!

IGA garlic bread.. But actually is Black and Gold brand de.. keke.. Taste really nice.. but a bit too much oh the garlic butter.. Sometimes if put into oven not long enough the butter will still one chunk one chunk de.. But put too long scare it will burnt also.. haha ^.^ Anyway.. Today Accounting class our lecturer didn't collect homework again.. Say next week only collect it wor.. and actually I've done it just now.. Only 5 questions as required.. Not easy questions but not hard also.. Oooppss.. Suppose is not hard questions but not easy also.. yaya.. That's right.. A bit boring today.. and so lame.. I go and take out my skirt which I ever cannot wear de.. Then luckily still can wear it on.. the new one is a bit too loose for me le.. Tomorrow got to attend a morning class of Law.. cuz the Law lecturer don't know what's wrong with him.. Always cannot attend the class and have to pass the class to replacement tutor or have to put us into other classes.. but anyway.. I still have to go.. Cuz the test is on next Thursday.. Hey guys.. pray for me.. Cuz I really need this second test's marks to help me pull up my Law's average mark.. It's a bit too low for now.. But I will study hard to get a better mark in test 2.. Plus it is MC test.. some say hard but I think at least MC u still have to answer to choose.. better than nothing right? tonight have to sleep early again.. plus tomorrow have to wake up early.. Arrgghh.. I want to sleep more!!! Nothing lah.. keke ^.^ Good night and See ya! Tizaonana and God Bless~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear dear!!! thank you for teaching me how to eat garlic... oh my... Eat garlic also need ppl to teach... keke!!! thanks dear dear!!! eh dear dear!!! i will always pray for u for ur coming law test and i'm sure dear dear this time will get high scores for it. i full confidence dear dear can make it well!!! will always support dear dear!!!! GAMBATEH!!! FULL BLAST SUPPORT!!! keke!!! and horr... dun too overwhelmed ur self got it? must take care, real care to ur self as i will always pray for u. May God bless love u and bless u and even prepare the best for u. Amen!!! i just so miss u here and really wish to see u soon as i will see u enough... lol!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!