Wednesday, September 24, 2008

小考!

Tomorrow got Law test oh.. I feel like I had read everything but I don't know if I can understand the question tomorrow and I really hope it's alright cuz even Ray also said the test are quite hard.. But I only hope that I can pass this test loh.. Not other thing.. Today at home so boring.. No mood to study anything cuz feel like already read and don't know need to study from where.. Tomorrow de Law test although is MC question but I also hope that I can answer the most correct one loh.. pray pray pray.. Next week exam le!! Yeah!! So wish that exam can finish faster.. Too many thing to think about.. keke ^.^ Thinking to go here and there to play.. Till cannot concentrate study liao.. But still have to study.. don't worry bah mom.. I will study also de.. Just depends on mood bah.. keke.. and I think I will eat the memorizing tablet every day before exam loh.. So that can expand my brain memory.. Don't know got use or not de leh.. haha.. =) Also have to try lah.. Cuz too much thing to memorize le.. And tomorrow morning have to attend Accounting class to get answer for exam revision's question.. Then collect our Marketing major assignment.. Then go BankWest to do some transaction and then having test in the afternoon.. Boooo.. Full day oh!! haha.. Tonight have to sleep super early.. So that tomorrow got enough energy and tomorrow rain loh.. What the.. No rain no rain please.. Otherwise whole body wet again.. keke ^.^ Not syok loh.. anyway.. Good night lah.. See ya and Butog mwongo.. God Bless~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mum,believe u will study very hard..But be sure not attach too much importance to grades..dun let urself live under tension all day long..kay! have to keep super enough energy...(~^~)dun let ur whole body wet again..becare cold again..when u go out,Batter take an unberella or wear ur rain coat..anyway..take care!!mum will pray more for u..dun worry!! may god bless u..