Saturday, September 20, 2008

准备!

Wuhoooooo! bla bla black sheep have you any wool.. yes sir yes sir three bag full..! Okay.. It doesn't mean anything.. Just lame.. =P Start from morning again? Yea Yea.. Woke up at 10.. wait for Nen to come our house cuz we gonna shop in Carousel.. After she came.. We follow bus 75 at 11.04am.. Reach Eureka Restaurant and stop there to have a lunch.. We ate Roast chicken.. Sizzling japanese tofu.. and Garlic KaiLan.. Sedap sedap.. After lunch.. I went to the hardware shop beside to buy a light bulb.. Small small bulb.. talk to the shopkeeper quite awhile and actually talk about Sabah.. Weird huh?! Cuz he asked where we came from and said that he just went to Sabah last week and we said he lie us.. And he told us everything and even draw map of waterfront.. the whole city.. Then only we trust him.. haha.. After talk talk then we take bus 72 to go to Carousel.. Reach there like about 12.45pm.. Walk in to ValleyGirl thought can buy some stuff but not dare to.. So just walk directly to the Woolworths.. Supermarket.. bought some stuff for this two weeks as revision and exams week will stay at home full time.. Unless got class and that 2 hours exam time.. back home by around 2 something.. Moo this and that and do Marketing tutorial questions and also arrange everything for exam revision.. No time to rest.. Take a fast shower and after that continue again.. Work out everything and filed in a big file.. Start to do some reading and meanwhile waiting for Samantha to come and pass me back my Marketing notes and get herself a copy of my Management notes.. I know what to do for every single subject but I really don't know how to start my Accounting revision so I start from the most need to study de first.. Management.. Read through the textbook and thanks God that I really absorb something into my brain.. I hope it won't gone that fast or maybe I can take some memorising tablets.. To help me in memorizing those important points.. keke ^.^ after blog.. Have to start reading reading reading again.. OopppssS.. Have to stop le.. Continue my non-stop reading again and tomorrow need to go to church.. Good night..! See ya and G'ò-k ta-u.. God Bless~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! I missed out lots of comments for u oh!!! Have to keep up everything liao!!! I know dear dear had prepare well for the exam as i believe dear dear can do it d!!! this 1 short cause dun know what to write here... Keep up the work dear dear!!! God Bless and love u always!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!