Friday, September 26, 2008

跳电!

When I was chatting with Tan Tan in Sydney just now.. Suddenly heard a "tak" sound and the whole house become very dark.. I thought is no current at first and I take my phone then I call Leong and I don't dare to go out of my room plus the door is closed.. Then after I got my torch light.. I go and find Leong in her room and she say the computer still got electric.. So I think is "jump electric".. Is not that no current.. So we both went to the living room and first we find Filter but he still showering and we went to living room and ask Liang to help us check out the fius box outside and it is.. Jump Electric.. Then Lee just came out from her room leh.. I wonder why she not came out early.. and she said Lazy.. What the.. What if got fire.. Then she also lazy to come out then the fire will burn on her leh.. Lol.. So funny answer.. Now still chatting with Han Yen.. Today got read some tutorial question of Marketing and 2 topics of it.. Will still got 2 more to go.. Gambateh!! But first have to sleep early.. cuz pimple come and find me le.. Good night lah! Oh ya!! Happy 20th Birthday to Irene Ng!! All the best oh.. =) See ya and Auf Wiedersehen.. God Bless~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

你真是个懂事的孩子!在突然而来的事情
发生还懂得做查究。。太令我安慰了!你这次做的很好!记注:无论发生任何事情。。你都要谨醒知道吗?虽然此次是小事,就算给自己一个经验吧!愿耶和华的平安永随着你!