Tuesday, September 23, 2008

沙丁鱼!

Wuhuhuhu.. Again.. Eat weird food.. Guess guess guess? What I ate with Sardine in can.. It's nothing wrong to eat sardine in can.. but guess what.. I eat sardine with pasta.. lol.. I cooked the pasta before so that when I wanted to eat I don't need to cook again.. Just reheat it will be fine.. Firstly.. I heat the sardine in a pot then after that add in some pasta.. and meanwhile defrost a sausage (footy).. and cut it into chunk.. Then put it into the sardine and pasta mix to cook together.. But I find out that there is not enough gravy.. Like tomato sauce.. and Our house out of tomato sauce.. So I go and add some water so that the pasta can be a bit softer.. And that's the wrong thing I did.. The whole thing are really.. Not taste as good as what I expect but at least it can fill stomach.. haha.. ^.^ Weird har.. Don't get to take a picture of it.. So maybe next time I did something more weird then I will post up the photo.. keke.. Anyway.. have to sleep first.. tomorrow study whole day again.. Good night!!Sugeng tindak and See ya.. God Bless~
Rubylike~

No comments: