Thursday, September 25, 2008

不错!

Not bad Not bad.. Firstly I thought the test was really that difficult like what everyone says but it seems that.. Not bad also ah.. Okay ah.. Today was rain rain rain whole day.. Woke up like 9.30 then go to school at 10.30.. Attend the Accounting class to get answer of tutorial question then around 11.30 finish class and went to see Htay.. Our Marketing lecturer and get back our assignment.. My part was excellent.. she said de.. and other part just normal.. and actually I can get higher mark from that but I didn't.. I just mark as a group loh.. Cuz the groupmate's mark isn't very high also.. Not bad Not bad.. At least my work is okay.. So I just yea.. Mark as a group loh.. Not individual.. If mark individually I think I can get high distinction leh.. keke.. =) Never mind la.. Past is past liao de... Now the thing is just concentrate on examsss.. Today don't know why super tired leh.. Gonna sleep soon de loh.. See ya and 'A dika yöila.. God Bless~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not bad not bad...oh..Okay ah..That mum said "as long as u are willing to try..It's won't be difficult!!right? then mum hope u can continued to study hard...kay!...mum know u can get higher mark de very time if u study hard..it's only natual that the result should be different de..whatever + oil..mum believe u can do it right?..remember mum will always support u!!GBU..